June 14, 2007

Random Thursday News...

Well, now that I got that rant off my chest (see below), there's...like...some...stuff going on...in the world of sports...and it's all really...uh...important.

Yeah, it's been a rough news week. How many more months 'til the season starts?

Still, I found a few bites for you. Check 'em out if you dare...

  • If you don't think Pacman Jones is a piece of shit, I suggest you read this. Then try and take his lawyer seriously...

  • Hey Michael Strahan, ever heard of Aaron Smith???

  • Looks like Donovin Darius is going to have to settle for clotheslining himself this season...

  • Cajones of the week: Shawn Springs. Someone tell this guy he only played like 5 games last year...

  • Nice to know some things never change...

  • And finally, reason #1,047 that I love YouTube --

No comments: