May 21, 2007

Monday Morning Honesty...

Because, as Mean Rob astutely points out, it's never too early to hate on the Browns, here's a great joke Domski sent me over the weekend. I think it will bring a smile to most Steelers fans (and Pittsburghers in general) faces.

Without further ado ~
Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in Bethel Park when one is suddenly attacked by a rabid rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his stick and shoves it under the dogs collar, twists it breaking the dog's neck and saving his friend.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident. "Penguins Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Penguins fan," the little hero replied.

"Sorry, since we are in Pittsburgh I just assumed you were," said the reporter and he starts writing again. "Steeler Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack."

"I'm not a Steelers fan either," the boy said.

"Oh, I assumed everyone in Pittsburgh was either for the Penguins or the Steelers. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Browns fan," the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Bastard From Ohio Kills Beloved Family Pet."

1 comment:

domski43 said...

drip drop drop drip ghost ride the whip!