April 11, 2007

Impressive Showing from Steeler Nation...


Of course, I'm just referencing the number of Steeler fans who have "put themselves on One for The Other Thumb's map" (bottom of the page, hint hint).

You guys have no idea how excited, enthused and proud it makes me to see the Steeler brotherhood supporting my humble musings here.

Thanks to - Keith from DC, Jim Marquis from Austin (TX), Big Ed from [my neck of the woods] Howell, NJ, Tim from Natrona, NY, Joe A. from Salem, WI, Tyrone from Salt Lake City, Imraan from Chi-town and all of my great friends who could probably either care less about the Steelers (including some Eagle fans...try not to laugh) and/or football but love me enough to represent Steeler nation on this blog.

What's even better is most of you guys are Pittsburgh born and raised, so rock on!

Thanks again for visiting (hopefully you will be back!) and feel free to leave me comments, I love to hear your opinions on Steeler Football (or how much the Browns suck...you know, one way or another).

No comments: