January 28, 2007

A Tip for the Bengals...

I meant to make the post below the last post of the day, but then I read further into the same AP report.

Now, I don't think I would make this connection in a million years, but apparently a writer for a Canadian newspaper (Saskatoon StarPhoenix) made comments about the recent embarrasments of beauty pageant winners that I found pretty damn hillarious. The writer, Cam Hutchinson, referring to Miss USA, Miss Nevada and Miss New Jersey, said:

"I'm thinking the next time we see these three, they will be cheerleading for the Cincinnati Bengals."
For those of you who haven't made the connection, the Bengals this year were mostly known for their delinquency, and since Miss USA was cited for underage drinking, Miss Nevada was the center of a scandal regarding some saucy internet pictures, and Miss New Jersey was revealed to be pregnant thus negating her crown, I think it is definitely fair to say that they'd fit right in with Cincinnati.

Ah, nothing like a good laugh on a lazy Sunday morning.

No comments: