May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I don't really care to blog on holidays.

But I don't know that I'd really qualify what you're about to read as a "blog post," per se. So technically, I think I'm adhering to the rules (which isn't saying much considering that I make them).

"Substantive" post to come tomorrow. Or later tonight. It's anybody's guess at this point. But in either case you know it will be one of the most interesting posts of the year...being that the most important things in football happen at the end of May and all.

PS - I hope you changed the batteries in your sarcasm detectors over the weekend. Otherwise, that one might not register.

Anyways, Happy Memorial Day! And a BIG TIME thanks goes out to the men and women who have served, are serving, and will serve to protect this country. You all are to be honored today. Hopefully you got the reverence you deserve.

If I was a more worthwhile human being I'd probably contribute more to society than just this blog. But let's be honest, we all know what the score is here...

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

xoxoxoxo,

- The Patriot

No comments: