January 22, 2009

AFC North Headline Of The Day...


Right, so I keep hearing how all these people in Arizona are bandwagon fans and what not. And people wanna give them shit for it. But let me ask you, if your home state's football team was the Arizona Cardinals, would you really have been an avid fan before this season (maybe even count last season)? I don't think so.

Still, I gotta make fun of them a bit myself. I mean, especially if you're already a fan of another team. In fact, I got an email this morning from a self-identified displaced Pittsburgher living in Phoenix and he literally called it a "big joke." Who am I to argue with that report? Go Eagles.

PS - Do you think they are taking lessons from Patriots "fans?"

Anyways, these links have been fans since day one...not Cardinals fans, of course...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Steelers and Tomlin [PSaMP]

Looks like Steely McDevil's got some competition [Tirico Suave]

Big Ben loves Dippin' Dots...and potentially napping during Pitt basketball games? [Deadspin]

You've probably seen this already, but whatev - The Road to Sixburgh [Ryan Parker Songs]

Oh yeah, remember the Whisenhunt-Big Ben "feud?" The plotlines abound [Post-Gazette]

Should we start calling him "Elder Snack?" [Trib]

Will the next Ravens D be puss? [Shutdown Corner]

Speaking of...Ray Lewis to Cowboys? [Baltimore Sun]

Sean's gone all Canadian on us! [Sean's Ramblings]

The Final Cello Countdown [CollegeHumor.com]

Somebody's a marketing genius...

Gee, which one do you think I'm gonna call? Tough one, I know...

Oh, and has Rex Perkins found us?

Quick, hide yesterday's post.

Really, though. If you're Rex Perkins, don't take that shit seriously. I'm full of it. It's all in the name of entertainment.

And PS - I love how I write solely about the Steelers and even though I posted about Jeff Reed's ridic new hair, people link to some other blog that has nothing to do with the Steelers that also wrote about the ridiculousness. Oh well, such is the plight of a one team sports blog. Still kind of douchey. Whatev.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Satanstahl v. Steely McDevil is the new Alien v. Predator.

Anonymous said...

Something to add to the link dump: Terrible Towels in Space.

Anonymous said...

Still amazed we are going to the Super Bowl, I'm so pumped. Partying in SS, if we win I hope I don't get arrested.