September 9, 2008

AFC North Headline of the Day...


You know, seeing as how it is Browns week, I'd really like to keep these all confined to the Browns. And that would be pretty easily accomplished. But when I read headlines like the above, I just can't help myself.

Ok, so there could be a "long-term love affair" between Baltimore and QB by default (and Blue Hen) Joe Flacco? Umm, wouldn't you hope there'd be a love affair between your team/city and it's 1st round QB selection? I mean it's not like he's Matt Cassell. You picked the guy #18 overall. Pucker up Baltimore, you better love him.

Just goes to show you, Blue Hens = CHAMPIONSHIP!

3 comments:

The Immortal Silky Johnson said...

What happened to our beloved Andy Hall?

Delaware Alumnus rock! My company hired me to win a championship. Maybe, I need to get a better agent?

domski43 said...

you dee!!!!

flacco is the next rich gannon

Cotter said...

silky ~ I believe a DUI happened to Andy Hall. That and this corresponding release from the Eagles.

domski ~ Guess that's better than being the next Andy Hall, right?

Oh, Delaware.