July 11, 2007

Hi...I'm in Delaware...

Yep, Wilmington, Delaware -- well, that's not entirely true...I WAS in Delaware this past extended weekend for my good friend Domski's swan song, aka wedding. That, along with the July 4 holiday and being absolutely swimming in real work(not that blogging doesn't count or anything), is the reason behind my recent posting hiatus.

But after many beers, a lot of laughs, reverse chili rainbows (not important), napping (hangover recovery time), beers, posing for pictures, breaking it down on the dancefloor, and did I mention beers? I'm back...hopefully. That is if work doesn't get in the way.

For now, I figured this video below is universally laughable. This is Rob Turcol, aka Turc God bustin' out the worm at Domski's wedding. NOTE - yes, most days he requires a helmet...

1 comment:

domski43 said...

you have to put jess' shopping cart on youtube