June 26, 2007

Dude, What's With The Blog Lately?

You might have noticed a conspicuous break in consistency recently from One for The Other Thumb. No I haven't given up the dream, just been preoccupied with some other things.

One of my best buddies is getting married (next weekend) so I've been doing my best to support that with the requisite amount of extracurricular partying.

Plus, I am happy to announce that as of this coming weekend (either Friday or Saturday depending on how efficient I decide to be), I will be assuming a new residence. Still in New Jersey (sadly), in fact still in Hoboken (how could I leave?), just closer to all the action (or something like that).

So apologies in advance if my posts are a little more sparse for the next couple of weeks, but come July 9 the dust should all be settled and I can restore normalcy (applying the term loosely).

No comments: