October 29, 2007

Psst, Hey Cincy - I Got An Idea For Ya...


In light of the Bungles recent stretch of suck, the traditional "Who Dey think gonna beat dem Bengals" chant seems a tad erroneous.

So being the giving person I am, I've graciously thought it out and have 5 suggestions as to new chants the Bungals can use keeping the familiar "Who Dey" line intact.

Here's the list:
  1. Who dey think dey gonna play at linebacker this week?
  2. Who dey think dey gonna get to cut TJ Houshmanzadeh's man-tail?
  3. Who dey think gonna babysit Chris Henry?
  4. Who dey think dey gonna trade Ocho Cinco for this offseason?
  5. Who dey think gonna eat that Cinammon Chili?
Of course these all work quite nicely because the answer to each...and every...single...one...is NOOOOOOBODYYYYYYYY! Enjoy Cincy, you can pay me with TJ Houshmanzadeh's tears.

PS - the graphic on the right is actually from a t-shirt made by Believe Merch. They got really nice shirts, I strongly urge you to check 'em out...and tell 'em I sent ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet T.J. Houshmanwhatever had some tears after that big hit by Anthony Smith.

Those shirts you linked to are awesome. I like the yoi and double yoi one as I am a huge Myron fan, but absolutely no one around here would understand what it meant.